Mishon Welton are are delighted to offer to market a pristinely presented 2 bedroom garden flat oozing bags of charm and character. Boasting in excess of 700 square feet this lovely period conversion is situated on the ever popular Hova Villas in central Hove and is within walking distance of superb transport links including Hove train station and bus routes in and out of the city centre. Nearby George Street & Blatchington Road have a huge selection of shopping facilities coupled with the vibrant , bustling cafe culture of Church Road and within walking distance of the famous Brighton & Hove promenade.
The property itself has been lovingly restored and extended by the current owners and no expense has been spared in creating this hip and on trend apartment. The property benefits from its own private street entrance, sunny reception room with stripped wood effect flooring, separate and well integrated kitchen and conservatory with underfloor heating .Furthermore there are 2 double bedrooms with the master boasting solid wood shutters and plenty of storage space. The family bathroom is contemporary with metro tiling.
Other features include Bespoke stained glass, working gas fire and retractable cinema screen. The garden at this property is truly special with picture frame vistas overlooking the church as a backdrop. Kiwi, Plum and Cherry trees with blackberry bushes and lavender further paint this idyllic picture. Other benefits include a share in the freehold and a superb home office in the garden .
This is truly a great apartment with some wonderful features . Well though out, stylish and in a great location. In short, not one to be missed!!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Prime Central Hove Property
2 Double bedrooms
Private Street Entrance
Large Mature Garden
Bright Reception Room
Deluxe Home office
Share Of Freehold
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Hova Villas, Hove, Sussex BN3 3DJ, UK