A particularly substantial detached family home of generous and significant proportions, providing large, light and expansive living space arranged over 4 floors, standing in fabulous large, beautifully landscaped west facing gardens.
This really is an impressive home, affording exceptional space, comfort and flexibility making it a great family home, consistent with modern standards and expectations. There is still enormous scope and potential for a new owner to add some finishing design touches to complete the creation of a genuine high end luxury home. Indeed, a planning application has been submitted for the construction of some stunning garden steps with integrated planters, an enlargement to the current kitchen and a fabulous design feature to the lower floor, providing a walkway and fine view from the property to the gardens. We have included some “visuals” for these improvements and the Planning Reference is : BH2020/01471.
As you enter this highly deceptive property, you are introduced to the overall theme of space, by the impressive reception hallway, where a lovely turned staircase leads to the upper two floors and from which three separate reception rooms and a large kitchen/breakfast room.
A further staircase leads to the lower floor, where there is a useful laundry room and a further large usable room. The rear space is ideal for extensive additional garden storage, together with the opportunity to create the design feature mentioned earlier. The first and second floors feature a lovely landing area, with additional staircase to the second floor and a total of 5 large and bright double bedrooms all with their own luxury bathroom/shower suites.
The majority of the bedrooms enjoy truly lovely elevated views over the rear garden and surrounding area. Externally, the property enjoys the advantage of a stunning large, beautifully landscaped rear garden which takes full advantage of the favoured westerly aspect. To the front there is ample off road parking.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 1ST AUGUST BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Beautifully Presented And Modernised
Five Large Bedrooms
Five Luxury Bathrooms/Shower Rooms
Parking For Up To Seven Cars
Sought After Location
Close Hove Park And Hove Recreation Ground
Substantial Detached Family Home
Possible Cinema Room
Beautiful West Facing Gardens
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Hove Park Way, Hove, Sussex BN3 6PW, UK