A simply stunning, 3 double bedroom end of terrace Victorian house situated in the popular Poets Corner area of Hove. The home occupies this favoured and central location being within close proximity of Portland Road, Hove Station and local schools including the Ofsted rated “Outstanding” West Hove Infant and Junior school.
The property has recently undergone extensive modernisation throughout to create a comfortable family home, in keeping with modern expectations. The property is beautifully presented throughout and affords lovely light and spacious living space over two floors. The living/dining room is a warm and cosy retreat complimented by the beautiful feature fireplaces. The east facing kitchen is the focal point of the downstairs, benefiting from a beautifully appointed kitchen with space for a table and chairs. There is patio doors opening out to the sunny garden, and flooding the room with light. The modern kitchen is the perfect space for cooking up a feast and hosting a dinner party with friends.
The first floor level offers three light and spacious double bedrooms plus a lovely modern family bathroom.
Stylish, modern, spacious and contemporary best describes this fabulous home. In short, a must see!
The Poets Corner area of Hove is very popular with young families and professionals, looking for Victorian homes with character. This is a convenient central location close to comprehensive shopping facilities, bars and restaurants in nearby Blatchington Road, George Street and Church Road.
The Poets area is also convenient for the mainline station for those buyers who commute to London.
End Of Terrace
Through Lounge Dining Room
Modem Kitchen Breakfast Room
Low Maintenance Rear Garden
Potential For A Loft Conversion
Gas Central Heating
Double Glazed Windows
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Kendal Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 5HZ, UK