A modern, three bedroom semi-detached home located in a popular part of Hove. Having undergone an extensive refurbishment, the quality of the house is evident from the exterior alone. With a large driveway, separate garage and newly appointed porch, this house boasts extreme curb appeal.
The heart of his home is the open plan kitchen/living room. Complete with all the mod cons, such as under floor heating, bi-folding doors and a sky light that lights up this rooms 24/7, to name a few. Off this room and part of the rear extension, is an ideal space that can be used as a home office or even an occasional guest bedroom. Which also has access to the garden. There is also a separate utility room that leads into the well kept garage.
The kitchen itself has been creatively deigned, offering plenty of work top and surface space with an array of integrated appliances. Here, you can cook dinner whilst keeping a close eye on the kids as they play in open plan the lounge area.
At the front of the house is a separate living room or perhaps better described as a ‘snug’. This peaceful room is great for parents to kick back and relax, once the younger ones are in bed. You can close off the doors and catch up on your latest documentary after a long day at work.
Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom. Two of the three bedrooms over look the gorgeous garden where views of the sea can be seen from a distance. There is also potential for further extension into the loft to create a master bedroom suite. (STNC).
Outside is a super rear garden, big enough for a trampoline or football net and a fantastic space to entertain during summer.
Close by are great schools and easy access to the A27. Hove Park is close by, as is Waitrose and Hove station. This property is being sold “chain free”, call now to book your appointment.
**THE HOUSE IS CURRENTLY TENANTED, DUE TO CURRENT RESTRICTIONS WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO OBTAIN UP TO DATE INTERNAL PHOTOGRAPHS**
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Modern Three Bedroom Home
Fantastic Rear Garden
Extended Living Space
Ideal Home Office
Potential To Extend STNC
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
King George Vi Drive, Hove, Sussex BN3 6XF, UK