Guide Price £625,000 – £650,000
‘The Ultimate Hove Lifestyle’
A truly fantastic two bedroom mansion apartment, situated in this prestigious Victorian building and boasting in excess of 1,400 square feet. The location of this property is superb, with the sea just a stones throw away and popular local establishments such as ‘Baked’ for your morning coffee or ‘Jo & Co’ for a spot of lunch, making this one of the most desirable locations in the City.
The apartment itself is beautifully presented throughout and provides lovely light and generously proportioned living space. The impressively spacious and wide hallway features four large storage cupboards, a useful office area, and a cosy snug area which offers a wonderful spot to curl up with a good book.
The generous South facing living room, with wonderful high ceilings, benefits from a stunning bay window which floods the room with natural light. The fitted kitchen is immaculately presented and offers lots of storage and work surface space, making it ideal for cooking up culinary delights with access directly out to the front garden. The plush master bedroom is of a good size with plenty of built in storage and an en-suite shower room. The additional second bedroom is bright, airy and generously proportioned, and there is also an additional family bathroom. Outside the apartment has a delightful low maintenance garden with further storage cupboards. Of particular note, is the separate private entrance to the apartment via the garden offering added flexibility for the new owner.
Furthermore, there are plans to create a 3rd bedroom, which the current owner has plans approved for.
Oozing perfectly chic style, the apartment makes for the ideal space to enjoy all that ‘Hove Actually’ has to offer. Definitely not one to be missed!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Two Double Bedrooms
Beautifully Presented Throughout
Bay Fronted Living Room
Stunning Victorian Building
Premier Hove Location
Large Entrance Hall
Snug & Office Areas
Second From Seafront
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Kings Gardens, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2PF, UK