This stunning huge two bedroom period conversion is located in a Grade II listed building directly on Hove seafront.
The apartment, which benefits from its own private street entrance and secluded decked garden is being offered to let either fully, part or unfurnished.
Refurbished to a very high standard throughout, whilst retaining many original features such as classic radiators and fireplace.
Private Entrance Door, Luxury fitted white high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances including induction hob, AEG oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, spacious hallway with original wooden flooring leading to a south facing lounge/diner with feature fireplace and lots of natural light.
Huge master bedroom complete with super kingsize bed and handmade Vi Spring mattress. Further good sized double bedroom, ample storage in the walk in cupboards in the hallway (also housing a condenser drier).
The hallway then leads to the real showstopper, an opulent luxury fitted limestone tiled bathroom complete with a bespoke huge walk in rain shower, boasting floor to ceiling glass, cleverly hidden storage and mood lighting. The bathroom also includes a vanity unit, steam free mirror, hotel style backlit shaving mirror, large double ended bath, underfloor heating and two heated towel rails. Rental includes heating and hot water.
Council Tax Band B
Parking Zone N
£190.00 (including VAT) for the first tenant this includes the referencing fee, drawing up the tenancy agreement for 1 applicant
£190.00 (including VAT) for each additional tenant
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Includes Heating & Hot Water
Stunning Two Bedroom Flat in Listed Building
Prestigious location in Hove's Kings Gardens
South facing patio
Original wooden floors
Luxury hotel spa style bathroom
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Kings Gardens, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2PG, UK