Guide Price £450,000 to £475,000
Situated within a prestigious Victorian building on Hove seafront, this stylish two double bedroom mansion apartment offers over 1000 square feet of fabulous living accommodation just moments from the beach.
This elegant period apartment is accessed via a bright and spacious hallway with wide doorways opening onto each of the rooms.
To the left as you enter is an immaculately presented, newly fitted modern kitchen with granite work surfaces, plenty of storage and top-of-the-range integrated appliances.
Continue along the hallway to discover the generously proportioned reception room which is bathed in light from the large westerly facing bay window and has plenty of space for a dining table as well as a large comfortable seating area.
Bedroom one is spacious and welcoming and has high ceilings with original decorative coving and east facing French doors.
Next door is the delightful family bathroom with roll top bath, shower, heated towel rail and many other modern fittings. A built in cupboard houses the washing machine and dryer.
The second double bedroom is large, bright and airy with a lovely bay window and built in wardrobe. This room also benefits from a newly fitted modern en-suite shower room.
The property is in good decorative order throughout and should be viewed in order to appreciate it’s full potential.
Ideally situated just a pebble’s throw from the beach and close to the bustling shops, bars, cafes and restaurants along Church Road, this apartment offers all the benefits of a quality lifestyle within a friendly and vibrant coastal community. In addition, with numerous and frequent bus routes to all parts of the city and Hove mainline station just a short stroll away, the property is conveniently located for commuters or for those who simply wish to explore the surrounding areas.
West Facing Bay Fronted Living Room
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Two Double Bedrooms
Modern Shower Room
Just off Hove Seafront
Share of Freehold
Viewing Strongly Recommended
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Kings Gardens, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2PG, UK