A quite beautifully presented, lower ground floor apartment, forming part of a prestigious building, located opposite Brighton seafront, together with its own PRIVATE CAR PARKING SPACE, a rarity in the area!
The apartment occupies the lower ground floor level and benefits from a modern contemporary theme throughout with a feeling of light and space. Situated opposite the world renowned seafront with a vast array of water based sports and facilities, bars and restaurants, walking distance to the centre of Brighton and Brighton mainline station; this apartment is an absolute must view.
Internally, the apartment has its own private street entrance, which leads to an inner hall then to the magnificent main living room. Here, the large sash windows, feature fireplace and feeling of space makes a perfect place for relaxing and entertaining. The inner hall (with storage cupboard) leads to the master bedroom, a lovely en-suite and French doors leading to the courtyard garden. The kitchen is newly fitted, sleek and modern with integrated appliances, worktop surfaces and a small breakfast bar. From here, you access another modern en-suite bathroom which then leads to the second double bedroom.
Outside, the inner courtyard offers a small space ideal for a table and chairs, together with work shed with power points ideal for storage and work space tinkering. One of the apartment’s main attractions is surely the private car parking space at the front, which relieves any anxieties whilst looking for a space in the centre of town! All in all, a must view seafront apartment, with a share of the buildings freehold.
Location Location Location! The property is located immediately on Brighton seafront between Western Street and Oriental Place within just a few steps of Brighton’s seafront and beaches. Brighton City centre and its famous lanes are within walking distance and the main coast road provides good road access.
Lower Ground Floor
Two Double Bedrooms
Two En-Suite Bathrooms
Private Car Parking Space
Newly Fitted Kitchen
Large Living Room
Share Of Freehold
Own Private Entrance
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Kings Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 2PJ, UK