Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this elegant TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM apartment situated in this stunning purpose built building in the ever popular New England Quarter. Located on the SECOND FLOOR and with its own PRIVATE BALCONY, this apartment is spacious and beautifully presented.
As you enter the apartment, the generous entrance hall is bright and welcoming and benefits from two large storage cupboards. This home has an impressive open plan living/dining room with doors opening onto a lovely private balcony. This space is the hub of the home and is perfect for entertaining friends, with the modern fitted kitchen to the rear.
The large master bedroom is a great size and has the luxury of an en-suite shower room. The further double bedroom is very well presented and offers versatility for a second bedroom, guest bedroom or a substantial home office. The modern bathroom is complete with a bath, hand basin and wc. Externally there is cycle storage and a stunning communal roof terrace with panoramic views and oblique sea views.
This is a fantastic and spacious home, perfectly situated close to Brighton mainline station. In short, one not to be missed!
Kingscote Way is a popular location which is well served for shops, parks and schools. There are plenty of local green spaces, and great transport links, but you are also only a short walk from everything this vibrant coastal city has to offer. The A23 and Brighton Station are also within easy reach, for those requiring fast links to Gatwick or London on a daily or weekly basis.
Private Balcony and Communal Gardens
Close to Brighton Station
Two Double Bedrooms
En-suite Shower Room
Open Plan Living/Dining Room and Kitchen
Perfect Investment Opportunity
Sought After Brighton Location
Moments from Brighton City Centre
Short Walk to Brighton Pier and Seafront
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Kingscote Way, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 4GJ, UK