OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £340,000
Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market an extremely spacious three bedroom apartment located on the sixth floor of this prestigious block with the added benefit of an ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE and a super South facing balcony with uninterrupted Sea views. In excess of 990 square feet and being situated in one of Hove’s most sought after and premier locations, The Channings is the perfect seaside retreat!
Light, bright and airy , the apartment itself is very well maintained. There is a large entrance hall with plenty of handy storage, three bedrooms with the master having a lovely en suite and south facing sea views.
The kitchen is of a good size with plenty of counter top space and looks out onto the Downs and sea. The Dual aspect South & West facing Lounge dining room is spacious and boasts wonderful sunsets and panoramic sea vistas. Double French doors from the lounge and master bedroom open onto the South facing balcony.
Further benefits include gas central heating, an allocated parking space and two lifts providing access to the sixth floor.Hove mainline railway station is conveniently located for those buyers who commute to work and of course Hove Seafront and promenade are within a level stroll. Numerous regular bus services connecting with the city centre run regularly.
This really is a super apartment. In short, an absolute gem!
South Facing Balcony
South & West Facing Lounge
Panoramic Sea Views
Allocated Parking Space
Share Of Freehold
OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £340,000
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Kingsway, Hove, Sussex BN3 4FT, UK