Guide Price £500,000 – £525,000
This beautifully presented three bedroom period apartment with sea views occupies the entire first floor of a fine double fronted Victorian Villa on the ever-popular Langdale Road between New Church Road and the seafront.
The spacious apartment has many original features and is very well presented, having been extensively renovated to a high standard.
As you enter the flat you are immediately struck by the quality this property has to offer from the large entrance hall and sizable kitchen to the stained glass front door, solid oak flooring and double-glazed sash windows. A light and impressive open-plan living area spans the whole 29ft width of the house, providing a stunning focal point with an open fire, large bay window, sea views and access to a sunny balcony, perfectly designed for entertaining.
There are three double bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and storage, including an extremely spacious master bedroom with decorative fireplace. The third double bedroom is ideal for an office or child’s room. The sizeable family bathroom is beautifully presented, with Fired Earth-style floor tiling and includes a separate bath and large shower; an additional shower room also provides space for a washing machine.
Tree-lined Langdale Road is a green oasis in the heart of Hove. To the north is Richardson Road with its village atmosphere, award winning butchers and local amenities, and to the south is the beach. Within walking distance are superb transport links: direct trains to London from Hove and along the coast from Aldrington, and frequent bus routes to Brighton. There is easy access to Church Road and its host of bars, cafes and restaurants and it is a pleasant walk into Brighton along the famous Brighton and Hove promenade.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Three Bedroom Flat
Spacious Entrance Hall
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Bay Fronted Living Room
Just Off Hove Seafront
Share of Freehold
Viewing Strongly Recomended
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Langdale Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 4HN, UK