A magnificent and contemporary two bedroom apartment in the heart of Brighton and Hove. If you’re looking for a modern apartment to live in or as an investment, then the location of this property combined with its stunning decor, large size and high finish throughout…you really not need look further.
With it’s own street entrance, you access the property on the lower ground floor of this Victorian building. The hallways are finished with a light stripped oak wood flooring, enhancing the feeling of space throughout. The master bedroom, located at the front is of a great size, with a truly gorgeous “jack and jill” style bathroom. With the bathtub itself being the center point in the design of this lovely bathroom, it is the epitome of modern-day luxury living. Complete with electric underfloor heating, the bedroom will keep you extra warm year round!
The open plan kitchen has been creatively designed, maximizing the space for both cooking and lounging. This is the real hub of the apartment which is comfortably fit to host friends and family. The double glazed french doors open up to a west facing garden which allows for plenty of natural light, especially those that enjoy the afternoon sun!
At the rear is the second bedroom, which is in keeping with the immaculate finish of the rest of the apartment. This bedroom is also of a very good size and benefits from its own en-suite rain shower.
Two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, share of freehold and moments from all that Brighton and Hove has to offer.
Available immediately with no onward chain – Book your viewing today!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Two Double Bedrooms
Share Of Freehold
Immaculately Finished Throughout
Plenty Of Storage
West Facing Garden
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Lansdowne Place, Hove, East Sussex BN3 1FP, UK