Guide Price £700,000 to £735,000
Edwardian Style Charm
A detached family home situated along a lovely tree lined street located in the popular West Hove district that is within close proximity of Portslade station & local amenities. The property has been refurbished to exacting standards to create a comfortable family home in keeping with modern day expectations. This home really has the ‘Wow’ factor.
As you approach the property you are immediately impressed by the red brick Edwardian style elegance that this home exudes. Internally, you are struck by a feeling of light and space, which begins with the spacious, double length, reception room with it’s exposed engineered oak floorboards, which is a theme that continues throughout the ground floor. This then leads to the modern kitchen that is well fitted with white high gloss units and working surfaces with an extensive range of integrated appliances. Doors open out onto the garden from both the reception room and kitchen, which makes the whole ground floor flow seamlessly and creates a sociable living space. All of this is then complimented by a downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, one of which is the full width master that boasts an en-suite shower room, and two further double bedrooms. A family bathroom is also found on the first floor, which services the other bedrooms. Furthermore, on the second floor, the converted loft room gives flexibility to the home as this could be used as an office.
Externally, the mature garden is both practical and manageable, with a large decked area, accessed from both the reception room and kitchen, that leads to the lawn. Finally, the mature trees and borders create an attractive space for enjoying and relaxing.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Detached Edwardian Style Home
3 Double Bedrooms and Loft Room
Double Reception Room
High Gloss Modern Kitchen
Engineered Oak Flooring
Direct Rail Links To London
Generous and Secluded Garden
Close To Excellent Schools
Guide £700,000 to £735,000
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Leicester Villas, Hove, Sussex BN3 5SP, UK