A versatile and well presented three storey Victorian home situated in the popular Poets Corner area of Hove. The home occupies this favoured and central location being within immediate proximity of Hove mainline station with direct links to London. With a calm and comfortable family feel the property is arranged over three floors with flexible accommodation and contains many original features.
There are two entrances, one at ground level and one at lower ground level which offer the possibility of converting the house into two dwellings, subject to the necessary consents. The lower ground floor boasts a double bedroom but could have flexible usage and a lovely Shaker style kitchen breakfast room that leads to a useful utility room. From here, you access the low maintenance and good sized rear garden. The kitchen is superbly fitted with wooden work top surfaces with space for the usual appliances. There is direct access to the garden which is an ideal space for relaxing in on a warm balmy day, The ground floor is bathed in light from the south facing aspect and has a modern family bathroom and an open reception room which can accommodate both living and dining room furniture. On the first floor there is a full-width master bedroom and another double bedroom. If you do require more space then the loft, already fitted with velux windows could be converted, again subject to the necessary consents. Further benefits include triple glazing throughout.
Situated in a popular location being close to George Street and Church Road with all the usual amenities, café’s, restaurants, bus routes, Hove Park and Hove Recreational grounds and not to forget the seafront with the world famous promenade and lawns, again within a short stroll.
This is a super family home. In short, not one to be missed!!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
3 Storey Home
Good Sized Garden
Moments From Hove Station
Walking Distance To Seafront
Close To All Amenities
Scope to Convert Loft ( STNC)
Catchment Area For Good Schools
Presented In Good Order
Bright and Sunny
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Livingstone Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 3WP, UK