An exciting gated development of two houses and one flat situated within a tucked away and private location in the heart of the popular ‘Poets Corner’ area of Hove. Perfectly placed for ease of access across the City Centre & Seafront, the properties are within easy reach of well-regarded local schools & close to Hove’s mainline train station.
The well designed, spacious & light filled properties have been finished to a beautiful standard. The impressive interior décor welcomes neutral tones with a contemporary, modern feel benefiting from integrated appliances and stunning fittings.
Entering this new two bedroom converted flat, you are greeted by a large open plan living/kitchen area with a lovely vaulted ceiling. The luxury fitted kitchen area is a bright room, with integrated appliances and offering plenty of work surface space. The property also boasts two double bedrooms and a wonderful main bathroom with a contemporary finish.
Appointments to view should be arranged, by appointment with the owners Sole Agents.
The Church Road or Central Hove area is exceptionally popular with buyers wanting to live in a busy and vibrant area where there is plenty going on. There are numerous bars and restaurants in Church Road catering for all tastes and expectations, all of which are within close proximity. Hove mainline railway station is conveniently located for those buyers who commute to work and of course Hove Seafront and promenade are within a level stroll.
A Small Gated Development of Exceptional Properties
Stylish Designed Kitchens With Appliances
Exceptionally Stylish Living
Close To Hove Park And Hove Seafront
Ideal For Those That work From Home
Excellent links for commuters to London
Sought After Residential Location
Viewing Highly Recomended
One Not To Be Missed!
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Livingstone Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 3WL, UK