Guide Price – £590,000 to £610,000
Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this stunning 3 bedroom extended family home, renovated to the highest standards. Located within close proximity of excellent local schools, and with a separate self-contained annexe, this home is a must see!
You enter the property into the entrance hallway which leads to the stunning open plan living and dining rooms. This spacious family area boasts a charming bay window, which adds character and creates a bright and airy feel throughout. The generous space lends itself perfectly to entertaining as well as family living. This leads through to the sensational modern fitted kitchen. Large patio doors open out to the garden, completed with decked areas either end and artificial grass, making it the perfect place for relaxing on a summers evening.
Upstairs there are three good-sized bedrooms and an impressive family bathroom, fitted with a walk-in shower, bath, hand-basin and WC.
Of particular note, is the superb separate self-contained annexe to the rear of the property. This considerable space contains its own kitchen and bathroom making it ideal for a family member who requires their independence away from the main home. Alternatively this space would be perfect for many other uses such as a home office, studio or even a gym. The property also has off street parking.
This unique family home is one not to be missed!
Recently Renovated To The Highest Standards
Superb School Catchment Area
Self Contained Annexe
Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen Area
Fantastic Family Garden
Sought After Location Close to Hove Park
Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
Off Street Parking
Stylish and Contemporary Throughout
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Lullington Avenue, Hove, Sussex BN3 7EQ, UK