A beautifully presented four bedroom residence, located in the sought after Tivoli district, within walking distance of Preston Park mainline station. This home offers light and spacious accommodation, arranged over three floors, with an elegantly landscaped rear garden.
Internally, this home has been carefully modernised, presenting with all the standard comforts you would expect. As you enter, you are immediately aware of the social layout on offer and the amount of light bursting through the windows. The reception room has a cosy feel, away from the rest of the home. The open plan kitchen / dining is an ideal space for entertaining and socialising, with family and friends. From the dining area, doors lead to the conservatory, offering a gorgeous outlook onto the garden. The ground floor accommodation is complete with a downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor, you have three bedrooms, two of which are doubles and a further large single; which are all serviced by a family bathroom and a separate WC. On the second floor is the large master suite, an ideal retreat, isolated from the rest of the home. This room has the added benefits of a large en-suite and incredible views of the surrounding area – a perfect remedy for getting out of bed in the morning!
Outside, the rear garden is simply stunning. It would not look amiss on the front cover of a gardening magazine! Sleepers surround the bedding and the large mature trees give the garden not only seclusion, but also a sense of tranquillity. The decked area at the rear is an ideal space for alfresco dining in the summer months ahead.
This family home is within walking distance of Preston Park Station, bus links into the city centre and local amenities. This is not one to be missed!
Four Bedroom Family Home
Beautiful Condition Throughout
Flexible Downstairs Accommodation
Bright and Airy
Landscaped Rear Garden
Large Storage Shed
Walking Distance to Preston Park Station
No Onward Chain
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Maldon Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 5BE, UK