GUIDE PRICE £500,000 – One not to miss!!
A versatile and well presented property, perfectly positioned on a lovely family-orientated road and conveniently located in the popular Poets Corner area of Hove. Offering a fabulous opportunity to extend (STNC) and within immediate proximity of the local amenities, popular local schools and Hove mainline station.
As you enter the property the immediate impression is of a warm and welcoming family home with a fantastic buzz to make it your own! The living room is of a good size and offers a lovely place for the family to relax together. There is a separate dining room at the rear with double doors opening to the delightful, larger than average south facing garden. The kitchen offers space for an additional dining table and also has access to the tranquil garden. On the first floor there is a vast landing offering three bedrooms with the master boasting a delightful bay window. There is also a family bathroom.
Worthy of particular mention is the scope to create a loft conversion and/or rear extension, subject to the necessary planning consents.
This is a wonderful family home in a highly sought after location, and with the opportunity to extend. A real must see!
The Poets Corner area of Hove is very popular with young families and professionals, looking for Victorian homes with character. This is a convenient central location close to comprehensive shopping facilities, bars and restaurants in nearby Blatchington Road, George Street and Church Road. The Poets area is also convenient for the mainline station for those buyers who commute to London.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Sought After Poets Corner
Scope to Extend (STNC)
Bay Fronted Family Home
South Facing Garden
Close to Hove Mainline Station
Superb Central Location
Separate Living and Dining Rooms
Viewing Highly Recommended
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Marmion Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 5FT, UK