Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this stunning 5 bedroom semi-detached family home, renovated to the very highest standards. Located within close proximity of excellent local schools, and with a separate self-contained garden pod, this home is a must see!
On the ground floor is the simply stunning open plan kitchen, dining and entertaining space. The bi-folding doors to the garden allow the room to be flooded with light and the under floor heating only adds to the luxurious feel of the space. The large modern kitchen features an island with integrated hob and overhead extractor fan, as well as space for additional appliances. There is also a generous living area which boasts plenty of space and further bi-folding doors to the garden. Both of the reception rooms boast stunning velux sky lights with automatic rain sensors, adding to the overall opulence of this home. There are two bedrooms and a splendid shower room to complete this floor. Upstairs there is a fabulous master bedroom with built in storage, and a further two good size bedrooms. There is also a second gorgeous bathroom.
Of particular note, is the superb separate self-contained garden pod with full central heating and internet access. This considerable space is designed with three sections, offering huge versatility. The pod is perfect for storage, a home office, music room, games room, or home gym – the options are endless! The garden itself is an excellent size and features patio, decked and artificial grass areas – making it perfect to enjoy a BBQ and for children to play.
This unique family home really is beautiful, and is certainly one not to be missed!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Bi-Folding Doors to Large Rear Garden
Underfloor Heating in Kitchen Diner
Large Open Plan Kitchen Diner/Entertaining Space
Sought After Location
Self-Contained Garden Pod
Recently Renovated to the Highest Standards
Hove Park Nearby
Five Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
Off Road Parking for 2 Cars
Fantastic Family Garden
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Meadway Crescent, Hove, Sussex BN3 7NL, UK