Guide Price £600,000 – £625,000
A beautiful semi-detached family home, recently renovated to the highest standards. Located on a peaceful Road in Hove within close proximity of fantastic local schools, this four bedroom home is a must see!
On the ground floor is the simply stunning open plan kitchen, dining and entertaining space. The bi-folding doors to the garden allow the room to be flooded with light and the under floor heating only adds to the luxurious feel of the space. The large modern kitchen includes integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven and combi microwave oven.
To the front of the house there is a further generous living area which boasts plenty of space and a large bay window. There are two bedrooms and an opulent family bathroom, fully tiled in Carara Marble and complete with a shower over the bath, w/c and hand-basin.
Upstairs there is a considerable master bedroom with it’s own walk in wardrobe and a further bedroom. There is also a second gorgeous bathroom, again tiled with Carara Marble and has a large walk-in shower, w/c and hand basin.
There is a good sized garden to the rear of the property mainly laid to lawn, and a private drive leading to a garage.
Meadway Crescent is a popular location, with Hove Park within walking distance. The property is ideally located for commuters with Hove Station close by. Just a short drive away is central Hove where there are numerous bars and restaurants catering for all tastes and expectations.
Stunning Property Recently Renovated
Large Open Plan Kitchen Diner/Entertaining Space
Bi-Folding Doors to Large Rear Garden
Four Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
Underfloor Heating in Kitchen Diner
Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
Luxury Bathrooms Tiled With Carara Marble
Garage And Private Driveway
Large Master Bedroom With Walk In Wardrobe
Sought After Location
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Meadway Crescent, Hove, Sussex BN3 7NL, UK