This Victorian residence which was built in circa 1850, offers over 4,000 SQ ft and presents a wonderful combination of both the ‘past’ and ‘present’. Once a school for girls, the property has been rebuilt over the last ten years to an exceptional standard and is now both a simply stunning and most impressive family home.
The main reception room offers intricate detailed ceiling cornices which are only found in properties of this era.
The main kitchen area has been finished to a very high standard, with an ‘on trend’ kitchen island, vast ceiling heights and continued ornate detailing, makes this a great spot for friends and family to enjoy whilst cooking and entertaining.
As you ascend the wide staircase, the blend of period charm and modern tones continue. On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms with a tastefully fitted family bathroom. The principle suite is also on this floor which offers sizeable dimensions, hand crafted built in wardrobes and a magnificent ‘hidden’ en-suite bathroom.
On the second floor, there are another 3 double bedrooms which boast plenty of space, storage and versatility. Uniquely, there is a built in Swedish sauna which can keep you warm all year round! The main bedroom on this level also offers a lovely en-suite shower room and significant space, ideal for when guests come to stay.
The basement level has its own separate entrance which is currently configured as a desirable two bedroom apartment. Currently let out, it generates a handsome income.
If you would like further information on this fabulous property then call the office on 01273 778877 to discuss your enquiry.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Six Double Bedrooms
Victorian Semi-Detached House
Vast Off Street Parking
Luscious Private Gardens
Separate Two Bedroom Apartment
Immaculately Presented Throughout
Beautiful Period Detailing
Unique Opportunity To Purchase A Piece Of Hove's History
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Medina Villas, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2RL, UK