Chic Hove Living At It’s Best…
A rarely available, exquisite 3 storey Victorian villa of impressive character and size, located in central Hove. If you’re looking for a substantial home that has the ‘chic factor’ both inside and out, then this is the house for you!
Start your morning with a coffee from ‘Gail’s’ at the top of the road, followed by an afternoon of bliss at the beach with a good book, just meters from your doorstep. In excess of 3,000 SQ FT, this home is arranged over 3 floors, offering 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and plenty of living space for you to enjoy. Furthermore, there is great scope to build a stair case from the ground floor into the lower ground level creating an entire 6 bedroom house. The versatility of this home is just one of its many super features…
The interior design and colour schemes paired with its period features and high standard of finish is the epitome of true ‘lifestyle living’. Upstairs you will find 4 double bedrooms all of which are of a fantastic size, the master bedroom even offers a modern-suite bathroom with a free standing bathtub. Exactly what you would expect from a house of this stature. The hall way is filled with natural light through a large, original sky light which lets the sun flood in over the entire floor. Beyond this, you will find a storage area which spans the majority of the upstairs footprint.
Additionally, the house currently comes with a gorgeous, recently refurbished 2 bedroom apartment with it’s own separate access. – Which generates a handsome income.
If you fancy entertaining from home, the tranquil and private rear garden with built up seating area absorbs the summer sun and offers plenty of space to relax and enjoy until sundown.
Unusual for homes in central areas of Hove, the property also comes with the valuable advantage of a secure private driveway, with wide access through the side of the house.
Viewings are an absolute must, call us today, it’s not one to be missed!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Chic Hove Living
Versatile 6 Bedroom House
Separate 2 Bedroom Apartment
Potential For Reconfiguration (STNC)
Viewings Available Now
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Medina Villas, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2RN, UK