Once in a generation opportunity!
A truly wonderful and extremely rare opportunity to acquire this impressive semi-detached, 5 bedroom house, in one of central Hove’s most sought after roads. Boasting exquisite living space arranged over four floors, ample off street parking and exuding superb potential for modernisation, this is truly the ‘forever home’ you’ve been looking for!
As you enter the entrance hall way you are immediately struck by the vast feeling of space and its impressive period charm. On the ground floor there are two large reception rooms which are filled with natural light, original fire places and ‘to die for’ Victorian features. Large windows and very well proportioned square rooms make it a great place for the family to unwind. The kitchen is of a good size, offering plenty of cupboard and surface space with access to the private and delightful garden, secured by a lovely rear feature wall.
As you ascend the wide staircase the feeling of space and potential continues. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and a large family bathroom to service this level. Beyond a door in the hallway is another staircase leading to a further two double bedrooms and separate shower suite. There is also an impressive loft space that can be used for storage.
On the lower ground floor is a fantastic separate one bedroom apartment with its own street entrance which boasts over 800 SQ FT alone! The flat lends itself perfectly to being let out for an additional income or furthermore could be reinstated to its true glory by incorporating the entire living space into the house above. (SNTC).
Mishon Welton are delighted to be able to bring such a very special property to the market and unreservedly recommend an early viewing!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Five Bedroom Victorian Villa
Prime Central Location
Separate 1 Bedroom Apartment
Additional Income Opportunity
Close Proximity To Hove Station
In Excess of 3300 Square Feet
An Abundance Of Period Detailing
Incredibly Spacious Throughout
Substantial Family Home
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Medina Villas, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2RN, UK