Mishon Welton are delighted to present this fantastic NEWLY REFURBISHED 2 bedroom apartment situated on the first floor of an Edwardian villa. Boasting a brand new 125 YEAR LEASE this high spec property is nestled in the heart of Hove, with beautiful seafront vistas and a PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE.
On entering the property you are lead through the entrance hallway to the stunning spacious open plan kitchen and living area. The entire space is flooded with light, and would lend itself perfectly to entertaining, as well as the perfect place to unwind of an evening. The modern kitchen is fitted with a double oven, gas hob and stylish extractor hood.
Continuing through the hallway, there is the first of two contemporary bathrooms, complete with a bath, basin and w/c and the first of the two double bedrooms.
The hallway connects to the master bedroom which has the same light and airy feel that is present throughout the apartment. The room is an impressive size and offers its own bay window eluding to the property’s period charm. Of particular note is the door which leads to the private roof terrace, ideal for enjoying summer evenings. The bedroom also offers its own deluxe en-suite bathroom.
This property is one not to be missed!
The Central Hove area is exceptionally popular with buyers wanting to live in a busy and vibrant area where there is plenty going on. There are numerous bars and restaurants in Church Road catering for all tastes and expectations, all of which are within close proximity.
Hove mainline railway station is conveniently located for those buyers who commute to work and of course Hove Seafront and promenade are within a level stroll. Numerous regular bus services connecting with the city centre run most of the time.
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area
Beautiful Bay Window
Private Roof Terrace
Ensuite to Master Bedroom in Addition to Second Bathroom
Bright and Spacious Throughout
Modern Kitchen and Bathrooms
Sought After Hove Location
Long Lease of 125 Years
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Medina Villas, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2RN, UK