Mishon Welton are delighted to present this fantastic four bedroom semi-detached family home, with off-street parking and a sizeable landscaped garden. Offering in excess of 1,600 square feet, this incredibly spacious family home is located in a highly sought after area of Hove.
You enter the property into the entrance hallway, which leads to the stunning open plan kitchen/living/dining rooms. This spacious family area is the real hub of this home and lends itself perfectly to entertaining as well as family living. Bi-folding doors open out to the large landscaped garden, with patio and decked areas, this is the perfect place to relax and for children to play. On the ground floor, there is also a useful utility area and a family bathroom. To the front is a further South facing living room and the fourth bedroom, which is currently used as a study.
Upstairs there are a further three good-sized double bedrooms, with the master boasting an en-suite bathroom. A quirky feature in the second bedroom, is the built in beach hut play area, an exciting addition to any child’s bedroom!
Of particular note is the converted garage, which is now used as a bar/games room but would also make a wonderful home office space. The property also has ample off street parking.
In short, this is a versatile and impressively spacious family home with a lovely rear garden. One not to be missed!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Substantial Family Home
Semi-Detached 1930's Property
Large Landscaped Rear Garden
Ample Off Road Parking
In Excess of 1,600 Square Feet
Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
Games Room/Bar/Home Office
Hove Mainline Station Nearby
Close to Hove Park
Sought After Location
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Nevill Avenue, Hove, Sussex BN3 7NB, UK