FREEHOLD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this unique mixed RESIDENTIAL and RETAIL property. The FREEHOLD includes a ground floor commercial unit with kitchen and wash facilities, and a residential four bedroom maisonette above. Located in a popular family location and benefiting from a DOUBLE GARAGE and REAR COURTYARD, this is a fantastic home income opportunity.
The generous and well presented ground floor shop has a kitchen, storage cupboard, wash facilities and two separate WCs. The current owners are selling the freehold interest with the benefit of the existing lease of the retail unit and maisonette above. The shop is currently let on a commercial lease at a rent of £10,000 per annum which is paid quarterly. The unit is currently let as a hairdressers, for 6 years from June 2015.
The residential maisonette above is accessed via a separate private entrance to the side of the shop, offering privacy from the business. The entrance hall is flooded with light through the patio doors which lead to the rear courtyard. The outdoor space can also be used as an additional parking space via a gate to the rear of the property. There is also a utility room to this floor with access to the double garage. On the first floor is the spacious living room, kitchen dining room, study/bedroom and a WC. The further three double bedrooms are located on the top floor along with the family bathroom. The property is well presented throughout making it ready to move in to.
Nevill Road is located in a popular residential area, close to amenities and an excellent range of local schools. Hove Park is close by and there are frequent buses in the area, as well as easy access to the A23/A27. Hove train station is also just 1 mile away.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Mixed Residential and Retail Use
Well Presented Throughout
Spacious Retail Unit with Kitchen
Private Residential Entrance
Rear Courtyard/Additional Off Street Parking
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Nevill Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 7QQ, UK