Offers In The Region Of £1,050,000 to £1,100,000
Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market a most attractive and individual 6 bedroom link detached period residence of considerable character boasting circa 3000 SQUARE FEET and occupying a prominent position on Hove’s prestigious New Church Road with ample off road parking within a sought after residential location.
The property is offered for sale in good decorative condition throughout and provides light, spacious and well proportioned living accommodation over three floors. Character, vibrant colour schemes and warmth are all in abundance and this is immediately apparent upon entering this very special home.
The large family kitchen diner is the epitome of style . This 35 ft space with on-trend palette hues is bright, light and airy and benefits from a fabulous feature fire place, reclaimed original church floorboards and well designed kitchen. From here, doors lead out onto a large, sunny, mature and secluded garden with a dining patio area which also benefits from a fabulous 6 person ‘Beachcomber’ Hot Tub.
The reception room with traditional beams is warm and spacious and a great place for the family to retreat to. From here, doors lead onto an unusually large conservatory with stunning views and access onto the garden.
There are 4 bedrooms on the first floor with 2 family bathrooms and the third floor has two further doubles.
This is such a special home that exudes charm, character and warmth and perfect for family life. A true gem. In short, not one to be missed!
The New Church Road area is extremely popular with families and young professionals drawn to the almost unique combination of proximity to both the seafront and the City Centre. Comprehensive local shopping facilities on Richardson Road with its ‘village’ feel and regular bus services pass along New Church Road during the day and night, to the City Centre. Aldrington Park offers open spaces for young families.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
6 Bedroom Family Home
Extended Family Kitchen
Large Family Reception Room
Prime Hove Location
Off Road Parking For 5 Cars
Fabulous Secluded Garden
Close To Excellent Schools
Close to 2 mainline stations
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
New Church Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 4DB, UK