Guide Price £300,000 to £350,000………Mishon Welton are pleased to present a SAPCIOUS and well appointed TWO BEDROOM apartment spanning the ENTIRE SECOND FLOOR of this stunning detached villa situated in a PRIME CENTRAL LOCATION within immediate proximity of all local amenities and HOVE SEAFRONT.
Bright, light and airy and boasting in excess of 900 square feet this truly is a lovely home. As you enter the property on the first floor you have stairs leading up to the L shaped landing which leads you to all the main rooms. The large South facing reception room is sunny with large windows giving you views across New Church Road and oblique sea views. The contemporary kitchen breakfast room has been well designed to maximise space and offers integrated appliances. This is an ideal kitchen for any budding chef wanting to show off their culinary skills to envious guests! The master bedroom is both tranquil and calm and benefits from having deep storage cupboards and eaves storage space. The second bedroom, which can accommodate another double bed provides a lovely roof top outlook and would make an excellent guest room or home office for those buyers seeking to work from home. Finally, the stylish family bathroom completes this excellent property.
Other features include fire escape balcony, double glazed windows and gas central heating. This is a super flat in a a wonderful spot and moments from the seafront. In short, not one to be missed!
New Church Road is in a prime central location in Hove being within walking distance of Richardson Road with its array of amenities, good bus services in and out of the city centre as well as being within a short walk of the seafront. Aldrington and Hove mainline stations are also easily accessible.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Good Size South Facing Living Room
Kitchen Breakfast Room
Good Size Bathroom
Fire Escape Balcony
Share Of Freehold
Gas Central Heating
Close to Local Shops & Church Road
Walking Distance to The Sea
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
New Church Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 4BA, UK