A charming, two bedroom, garden flat, occupying almost the entire raised ground floor of this stunning mellow bricked Victorian Villa, situated in a prime a central location close to Hove station and the seafront. The property itself is bright and spacious throughout, together with a great sized rear garden, a rarity in the area!
As you enter on the raised ground level you come to a useful entrance porch that leads you to the main hallway. The large west facing living room overlooks the tree lined road and has all the original features including a gorgeous fireplace, high ceilings and decorative cornices. From here, you have the open plan kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and worktop surfaces. This room really is the social point of the home and an ideal space for entertaining guests! At the rear of the building you have two bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and windows that overlook the rear garden. Finally, the shower room is spacious enough to re configure if any potential buyer wanted to add a bath.
The pièce de résistance is truly the superb garden that is not only private, but an excellent size for the area, which is a green fingered buyers dream! There is also a useful garden shed.
All in all, a spacious flat with an incredible rear garden situated in central Hove, moments from everything the town has to offer. Situated in a sought after location, this apartment is within immediate proximity of all amenities including Hove lawns and the seafront.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Raised Ground Floor Flat
Superb Rear Garden With Rear Access
West Facing Living Room
Newly Installed Boiler
Superb Storage Facilites
Moments From Seafront
Walking Distance To Hove Station
Share Of Freehold
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Norton Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 3BG, UK