Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market a lovely fully refurbished, 4 bedroom end of terrace family home, together with a large rear garden, and 2 GARAGES accessed via a private pathway situated moments from the sought after and leafy HOVE PARK.
This really is the perfect home, successfully combining a great location close to Hove Park. and the space to grow as a family. The light and airy accommodation includes on the ground floor a nice, usable living room with wood effect flooring and gas fire place. An ideal retreat for quiet relaxation. This leads through to a good sized fitted kitchen with plenty of space to dine at the rear of the house with under stairs toilet and utility area. From the kitchen, french doors lead onto the newly granite paved patio and landscaped garden. A wide staircase leads to the first floor where there are 2 comfortable double bedrooms and a further good sized bedroom, together with a large family bathroom.
Worthy of particular mention is the recent loft conversion, a full width master bedroom, complete with a modern en-suite bathroom, completed to a very high standard.
This is a super family home. Located in a central location, close to the park and station and in the catchment area for great junior and secondary schools! In short, not one to be missed!
The Hove Park area is a very pleasant ‘leafy’ location, much sought after by families. Hove Park itself offers a delightful open space with recreational amenities and a popular café as does Hove Recreation Ground. Local shopping facilities are available at Waitrose on Nevill Road. Hove mainline railway station is easily accessible for commuters.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
HOVE PARK DISTRICT
RECENTLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
2 PRIVATE GARAGES AND PARKING SPACE AT THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY
WALKING DISTANCE TO EXCELLENT SCHOOLS
WALKING DISTANCE TO HOVE STATION
NEW LOFT CONVERSION
LARGE REAR GARDEN
2 BATHROOMS AND GROUND FLOOR TOILET
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Old Shoreham Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 7BE, UK