Guide Price £675,000 to £700,000
UNEXPECTEDLY BACK ON THE MARKET
Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this beautifully presented 3 storey period townhouse situated in the extremely sought after Osborne Villas, Hove.
The property successfully combines wonderful period features with all the comforts and expectations of modern living. The lower ground floor consists of a contemporary and stylish kitchen with integrated appliances and cosy family room which leads out to the lovely secluded garden which is a perfect space for relaxing and entertaining. A useful utility room and a shower room is also found on this floor.
On the ground floor, the spacious double reception room is flooded with light and boasts large bay windows and a wonderful feature fire place. At the rear of the property there is a double bedroom leading out to the garden.
On the first floor you find a large master bedroom complete with large bay windows, a second double bedroom and good sized family bathroom. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this lovely period home. If you are looking for something special then look no further. A veritable gem of a home!
The Central Hove area is exceptionally popular with buyers wanting to live in a busy and vibrant area where there is plenty going on. There are numerous bars and restaurants in Church Road catering for all tastes and expectations, all of which are within close proximity. Hove mainline railway station is conveniently located for those buyers who commute to work and of course Hove Seafront and promenade are within a level stroll.
3 Double Bedrooms
Double Reception Room
Modern Kitchen/Family Area
Secluded Rear Garden
Good Sized Family Bathroom
Stones Throw From Seafront
Walking distance to Hove mainline station
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Osborne Villas, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2RA, UK