Mishon Welton are delighted to present to market this WONDERFUL 3 STOREY period townhouse situated in the EXTREMELY SOUGHT AFTER Osborne Villas, Hove.
The property successfully combines wonderful period features with all the comforts and expectations of modern living. On the lower ground floor is one of the generous bedrooms and a cosy reception room, which offers the versatility to be used as an additional bedroom, home office, playroom or snug. A useful utility room and a shower room with WC is also found on this floor. In addition, there is a large workshop/storage area offering further space.
On the ground floor, there are two adjoining reception rooms, flooded with light and boasting large bay windows and a wonderful feature fire place. This area really is the main hub of this family home, with plenty of space for everyday family living as well as entertaining friends and family. The fitted kitchen/breakfast room leads out to the secluded garden with decked area, the perfect place to unwind.
On the first floor you find a large master bedroom complete with large bay windows, a second double bedroom, a quite stunning family bathroom and an additional WC.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this lovely period home. If you are looking for something special then look no further. A veritable gem of a home!
3 Double Bedrooms
Double Reception Room
Stones Throw From Seafront
Walking distance to Hove Mainline Station
West Facing Patio Garden
Stunning Family Bathroom
Potential for Self Contained Flat
Close To Great Schools
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Osborne Villas, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2RB, UK