Guide Price £575,000 to £600,000
A quite stunning and versatile mid-Victorian 4 bedroom town house, boasting in excess of 1,100 SQUARE FEET, has recently undergone complete refurbishment by the current owners and is situated within walking distance of Brighton Station, the seafront and famous North Laines.
The approach to this home is both charming and inviting, with its vibrant red front door and plantation shutters. The attractive open plan through lounge/kitchen features original floor boards, a walk-in bay window and a striking cast iron feature fireplace creating a real focal point for the room.
The kitchen is light, bright and airy with high quality metro tiling, Shaker-style cabinets and a solid wooden counter top, adding stylish finishing touches. From here, French doors provide access out to the peaceful, paved rear garden which exudes a Mediterranean-feel with character bungaroosh walls. There is ample room here to enjoy outdoor meals on a balmy evening and a brick-built shed offers further storage and utility space.
Additional floors include the lower ground, where there is a good-sized double bedroom/study or work-from-home office. The first floor features an attractive master bedroom with a lovely bay window, French-inspired shutters and a luxury fitted en-suite shower room. A large family bathroom can also be found on this level, where eye-catching turquoise metro tiles add a vibrant splash of colour. There are a further two well-presented double bedrooms on the top floor, offering plenty of family accommodation and dual space potential. Additional benefits include a fully-boarded and carpeted loft area that looks out over the rooftops of Brighton through Velux windows with access via a pull down ladder.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Good Size Lounge
Arranged Over Four Floors
En-Suite Shower Room
Luxury Family Bathroom
Close To Brighton Train Station
Trendy North Lanes Location
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Over Street, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 4EE, UK