A delightful end of terraced townhouse with DOUBLE GARAGE boasting in excess of 1300 square feet and offering bright and spacious accommodation, which is arranged over three floors, situated in a prime central location just off Palmeria Square. Within walking distance of Hove Seafront, both Brighton and Hove station and the amenities of Western Road. The property offers flexible accommodation and benefits from being beautifully presented throughout.
Internally, on the ground floor there is a welcoming entrance hall, a ground floor bedroom or office space, a modern shower room and a large integral garage. On the first floor, the large lounge dining room offers plenty of space for all the family to enjoy. The full width kitchen breakfast room is a bright and inviting space for entertaining and getting together at meal times. On the second floor you have two double bedrooms, one very large master room, which are both serviced by a spacious family bathroom.
Externally, the south westerly facing balcony, accessed from the main living room, offers a pleasant retreat to enjoy fine sunny evenings and the odd glass of wine!
An enviable location is surely one of the main attractions of the home being within walking distance of the beautiful Palmeira Square, renowned for its stunning architecture and public gardens. Church Road offers a wealth of cafes, bars and restaurants that will certainly cater for all tastes and expectations. All of this is complimented by superb transport links including both Brighton and Hove mainline station, with direct links to London, and bus services offering transport across the city centre.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Family Town House
Close to Hove Seafront
Large Living Room
End of Terrace
South/West Facing Balcony
No Onward Chain
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Palmeira Avenue, Hove, Sussex BN3 3NT, UK