*** OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £440,000 ***
This fabulous FIRST FLOOR apartment is situated on the lovely leafy Palmeira Avenue. The Galleries is built by ‘Stylelab Homes’ a development of LUXURY apartments and penthouses. Parallel to Sussex Cricket Club, and just moments from the amenities of Church Road and Hove seafront, this apartment is SUPERBLY LOCATED. Offering STYLISH MODERN LIVING with two separate TERRACES, this apartment is flooded with natural light throughout.
The entrance hall leads to the generous open plan living area, which is the perfect space to relax and unwind. The modern fitted kitchen is well equipped and offers an excellent place to entertain guests. The room benefits from a private balcony, a delightful sunny spot to enjoy a coffee in the morning. The master bedroom boasts its own modern en-suite and a further private balcony. The apartment has a good size second double bedroom and a separate main bathroom.
Of particular note is the secure underground parking and TV activated entry phone system.
In short, this is a fabulous apartment in an excellent location, a must see!
Situated close to St Anne’s Well Gardens, Hove’s delightful park with its own café and regular events. You are also ideally positioned to enjoy the best of Hove’s shopping and dining. The boutiques and restaurants of Church Road are a couple of minutes away, while the beautiful Hove promenade is close by. Hove railway station is about 0.7 miles away.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
2 Double Bedrooms
2 Private Balconies
Private Underground Parking
Secure Entry System
Open Plan Living
Close to Hove Station
Viewing Highly Recommended
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Palmeira Avenue, Hove, BN3 3FH, UK