Sought After Pembroke District
A quite substantial 5 bedroom Victorian residence of considerable character occupying a prime central location within the heart of the sought after Pembroke district. With circa 2600 SQUARE FEET and WEST FACING GARDEN,this lovely property affords generous living accommodation arranged over three floors and is presented in good decorative order throughout.
The approach to this home is both charming and inviting. Situated in this prime tree lined avenue the original statement terracotta pathway with Victorian edging creates a wonderful first impression.
The ground floor reception room boasts great ceiling height, cast iron fire place and wonderful period detailing. There is a lovely West facing dining room with stripped wood floors and doors that lead out onto a fabulous and generously sized West facing garden. The real hub of the home is the bright and airy kitchen with high gloss units, original cupboards and bi folding doors that lead out onto the garden. The ground floor is then completed with a utility room just off the kitchen. The first floor provides three large double bedrooms and a single and a spacious family bathroom. On the second floor, the main master occupies the entire floor with an open book shelf area and luxurious en-suite bathroom. This is a truly calming space away from the main body of the home.
In short, this is a great family home, situated in a prime residential area affording a plethora of living accommodation with a fine garden. An absolute must view!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Semi Detached Victorian Home
West Facing Garden
Sought After Pembroke Area
Incredibly Spacious Throughout
Close To Hove Station
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Pembroke Avenue, Hove, Sussex BN3 5DA, UK