Sought After Pembroke District
A simply stunning red brick semi detached period residence situated within the popular and sought after leafy tree lined Pembroke district of Hove, moments away from the buzzing restaurant and cafe culture of Church Road. The approach to this property is both elegant and charming. This home retains a wealth of period features including original coving, original stripped wood internal doors, a most wonderful staircase and original sash windows.
The accommodation is arranged over a total of three floors. The entrance hall with its stripped wood flooring and high ceilings is both light and spacious and sets the tone for the house as a whole. The main family room with French inspired shutters is a great room to relax in. The kitchen has plenty of room to dine and leads straight out to a sunny conservatory. The ground floor also boasts a light and airy drawing room with an ornate fire place and wonderfully bright sash windows.
The first floor has three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, master suite and includes a study area.
The top floor boasts an additional double bedroom and has scope to further enlarge.
A particular feature is that the house has the benefit of a large rear garden measuring approximately 80ft in length and being well established with a host of mature trees and shrubs. A great family space.
This is a real gem of a property in a fabulous location and certainly not one to be missed.
Pembroke Crescent is situated in a much favoured location with Conservation Area status and occupies a prime central location close to all amenities within the Church Rd/George Street shopping thoroughfare. Hove Seafront is close by as well as Hove mainline railway station with its regular links to London.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Guide Price £1,100,000 to £1,150,000
Four Double Bedrooms
Unusually Large Garden
Two Reception Rooms
Excellent School Catchment Area
Walking Distance To Sea
Close to Hove mainline station
Versatile Living Accomodation
Stunning Period Home
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Pembroke Crescent, Hove, Sussex BN3 5DD, UK