Sought After Pembroke District…
A simply stunning 6 bedroom three storey semi detached period residence situated within the popular and sought after leafy tree lined Pembroke district of Hove, moments away from the buzzing restaurant and cafe culture of Church Road. The traditional black and white tiled approach to this property coupled with the period balcony is both elegant and stylish.
This substantial six bedroom, four bathroom home boasts the most fabulous proportions and is located in a prime location near Hove station and the seafront.
Internally, the entrance hall with its stripped wood flooring and high ceilings is both light and spacious and sets the tone for the house as a whole. The ground floor has two reception rooms, a cloakroom/utility room and a kitchen that accesses the rear garden. The main family room with French inspired shutters is a great room to relax in. The quality Shaker style kitchen , with integrated appliances, has an abundance of live dine space with lovely French doors leading straight out to low maintenance a sunny garden. With two reception rooms and a large family kitchen this home offers plenty of space for all the family. The upper floors are spacious and bright. The master bedroom with en-suite and a balcony is a “true ” master with great proportions. This level also has Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor has a discrete shower room and three bedrooms – one with en-suite.
A particular feature is that the house has the benefit of a lovely low maintenance garden being well established. A great space for alfresco dining.
Refurbished throughout to a high standard with new sound and heat insulation, a modern kitchen with built in appliances and a security and fire alarm system this really is a must see home!
Pembroke Crescent is situated in a much favored location with Conservation Area status and occupies a prime central location close to all amenities within the Church area. A MUST BE Location!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Wonderful Family Home
Spacious Living -In Excess of 2500 Sq Ft
Period Features Throughout
Sought After Location
Close To Great Schools
Walking Distance To Station
Moments From The Seafront
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Pembroke Crescent, Hove, Sussex BN3 5DF, UK