A substantial 4 bedroom Victorian home with plenty of character, located in a prime central location within the the sought after ‘Pembroke district’. With circa 2300 SQUARE FEET and a delightful and easily managed rear garden, this property affords plenty of living accommodation, arranged over three floors.
Presented in good decorative order both inside and out, the approach to this home is both charming and inviting. There is a separate reception room on the ground floor which is a great “no kids zone” and a peaceful space for the parents to enjoy to themselves….
The heart of the home is the largely extended living room and open plan kitchen, which is the best place for the children to play and relax as a family together. The kitchen itself is in good order, offering you plenty of space to cook and entertain. The exposed brick chimney breast in the kitchen is a particularly striking feature and within keeping of the house’s charm. There is also a downstairs W/C on this level.
On the first floor there are three large double bedrooms with an extra room providing as a walk in wardrobe. The family shower room and utility room is also on this level. The second floor is where you will find the master bedroom which spans the entire floor, complete with a luxurious en-suite bathroom and plenty of natural light beaming through.
You’re only a short walk away from all that is available on Church Road, Hove Seafront and an array of fantastic schools. – Making this location so desirable for so many families.
Viewings are available immediately, call now to book your appointment and get experience the true beauty of his home yourself.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Semi Detached Victorian Home
Open Plan Living Area
Sought After Pembroke Area
Close To Hove Station
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Pembroke Crescent, HOVE, East Sussex BN3 5DG, UK