Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this fabulous period detached home situated in the highly sought after Pembroke district of Hove and benefiting from being surrounded by private grounds. Pembroke Lodge is nestled in a quiet corner of the Crescent and is unique and special in every way.
The Lodge is accessed via a private lane and the entrance to this Victorian property is simply magical. Lush tropical gardens wrap-around this perfectly manicured home and offer a perfect tranquil setting for an idyllic and peaceful lifestyle within the heart of the city.
The entrance to this home is warm and inviting with many period features throughout. The ground floor with engineered oak flooring, comprises of a reception space which is bright, light and airy with a wood burner being the focal point of the room. An perfect place to take in the stunning vistas onto the garden. This in turn leads to a beautiful bespoke hand painted Harvey Jones kitchen with the most exquisite attention to detail. The island, with quartz counter top is the epitome of style. The kitchen is perfectly equipped with a range cooker and integrated appliances. From here , one circles through into the dining room which once again is immaculately presented with on- trend colour palettes. The hand built wood carved conservatory is an oasis of calm and tranquillity and leads out onto a lovely secluded sandstone terrace which is perfect for dining.
Upstairs is flooded with light. There are 3 double bedrooms with the master boasting an en-suite and dressing room and each room having a view to the garden.
Further benefits also include a studio area outside which could be a perfect home office and a delightful summer house. There is also parking for 2 cars.
Unique, magical, rare. A hidden jewel in the crown!
Sought After Pembroke District
3 Double Bedrooms
2 Reception Rooms
Hand Built Conservatory
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Pembroke Crescent, Hove, Sussex BN3 5DF, UK