A beautifully presented three double bed detached home located in a quiet private lane within short walking distance of West Hove Beach & local amenities.
The property has the look and feel of a coastal hideaway with its neutral colours and use of natural materials throughout.
In excellent condition throughout and having been recently restored, full advantage has been taken of the South facing aspect to create a feeling of light and space throughout.
Light, bright and airy best describe the feel of this home. Wide bi-folds lead to a private walled garden ideal for relaxing and Al Fresco dining.
The spacious kitchen is the hub of the home which reflects today’s informal contemporary living & dining choices. The design is a mix of natural materials with contemporary fittings. These include a Smeg range & central island for both preparation/dining and a open plan west facing reception. This area also benefits from natural light provided by the floor to ceiling glass doors.
The first floor accommodates three double bedrooms. The master bedroom is South facing, offering a bright and airy feel with a contemporary En-suite wet room. The second bedroom is also South facing and the third double has french doors with West facing Juliette balcony. Between the second and third Bedrooms is the family bathroom which offers a large bath and a drench shower over.
Portland lane is nestled between Glebe & Portland Villas & there are just 2 other residences at the end of the private drive, which means its quiet and away from traffic and pedestrians which is rare for central living & creates a peaceful environment.
To the East is Richardson road with its community village atmosphere of independent shops, cafes including award-winning butcher, coffee roaster, Health food store & florist.
REFURBISHED HIGH STANDARD
OPEN PLAN LIVING
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
SOUTH FACING WALLED GARDEN
STUNNING WALK-IN SHOWER
NO ONWARD CHAIN
VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMENDED
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Portland Lane, Hove, Sussex BN3 5SW, UK