GUIDE PRICE £600,000 to £650,000
A simply lovely 4 double bedroom red brick Victorian terraced property boasting circa 1400 square feet and situated in the very popular Artists Corner area of Hove. The home occupies this favoured and central location being within close proximity of Portland Road, Hove Station and local schools, including the Ofsted rated “Outstanding” West Hove Infant and Junior school.
The property has undergone extensive modernisation throughout to create a comfortable family home in keeping with modern expectations. It is very well presented and one is immediately struck by the light and airy theme which this home affords. On the ground floor the double length reception room with plantation shutters is very much on trend with fabulous marble surround fire places with superb period detailing and stripped wood floors.
The recently appointed Shaker style kitchen diner is well integrated with plenty of units & counter top space. Both bright and spacious this room is the real hub of the home and benefits from french doors that lead out onto the sunny and mature low maintenance south facing garden.
The first floor boasts three double bedrooms all oozing with period features and a family bathroom with a contemporary suite.
The second floor master offers great proportions and is flooded with light.
Stylish, modern, spacious and contemporary best describes this fabulous home. In short, a must see!
4 Bedroom Home
West Hove Location
Double Reception Room
Large Eat in Kitchen
South Facing Mature Garden
Period Features Throughout
Close TO Seafront
Ideal For Hove Station
Close To Excellent Schools
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Poynter Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 7AH, UK