A truly stunning and rarely available 4 bedroom detached house in Hove’s most sought after seafront squares together with a beautifully landscaped substantial rear garden and gated private drive. The property is situated moments from Central Hove and Hove mainline railway station and is the very essence of prime Hove real estate!
The approach to this property with tile hung elevations is set back from the road. This spacious detached family home affords generous living space throughout.
On the ground floor there are 2 reception rooms. The main large double reception room features French oak flooring throughout, bespoke built- in units and a most wonderful glass sky light making this space lovely and bright. From here, sliding doors give way to the stunning garden. The second lounge with bespoke shelving is a great retreat from the house. Ideal as a snug or study.
The kitchen is light and airy and affords fabulous vistas to the garden. It is well equipped , with a range of integrated appliances and a pretty range cooker. A great space to create those culinary delights. There is also a spacious utility room with direct access to an integral garage on this floor and a cloakroom. All of the above presented in pristine condition.
The master suite on the first floor with en-suite and walk in closet is immaculately presented. There are a further three bedrooms with a family bathroom.
The landscaped rear garden provides an attractive evergreen space with a wide variety of mature shrubs and trees and a number of seating areas to enjoy the tranquil setting. The piece de resistance is however the triple length garage situated at the very back which boasts circa 1000 square feet and can (stnc) be converted into a plethora of uses. The rear of the property also features an additional expansive rear patio with with SEPARATE access via double wooden gates.
This is a real gem of a property in a fabulous location and certainly not one to be missed!
Highly Sought After Location
Fantastic Sized Plot
Four Double Bedrooms
Two Reception Rooms
Useful Utility Room
Large Triple Length Garage
Additional Integral Garage
Simply Stunning Rear Garden
Scope To Extend ( STNC)
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Princes Crescent, Hove, Sussex BN3 4GS, UK