An impressive and most unique opportunity to purchase a substantial ‘red brick’ residence on one of Hove’s most sought after roads….Princes Square. Situated on a picturesque, tree lined road with luscious gardens at both the front and rear, a long driveway and a fantastic separate studio in the garden, are just some of the many wonderful features of this home.
As you enter you are immediately struck by the vast size that this property offers. With an array of stained glass windows, the ground floor hallway is filled with an abundance of natural light. On this level there are 3 main reception rooms, all of which are a great size. The main sitting room is located at the front of the house which boasts high ceilings, original wood flooring and a period fireplace. Adjacent to this room is a wonderful study, which could also be utilized as a play room for the children perhaps…
The true heart of this home is the kitchen/dining room which boasts over 40 SQM alone. The kitchen work tops are a white marble, with a central island and plenty of cupboard space. There is room for a large dining table, perfect for entertaining guests. This room has been impressively extended, creating a large living space at the rear with doors leading out to the garden…you will find yourself spending most of your time relaxing here, even in the Winter months, with the log burning stove and underfloor heating which has been fitted to keep you warm.
Upstairs are four double bedrooms each of a great size. There is an en-suite in the principle bedroom as well as a further family bathroom. This floor is illuminated with plenty of light through the beautiful window feature on the staircase.
Externally the large, flat garden is brilliant for the children to play all day long and a super space to host parties in the summer months. The ‘out house’ is a rare yet ever so desirable feature, with running water and electricity this is the perfect home office/studio or a place to host your guests!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
DETACHED FAMILY HOME
FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
SEPARATE OUT HOUSE
RED BRICK PERIOD HOUSE
AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Princes Square, Hove, Sussex BN3 4GE, UK