Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 bedroom Victorian terraced house. Providing lovely light and SPACIOUS living accommodation over three floors, this excellent FAMILY HOME is located in the popular Hanover area.
As you enter the property the immediate impression is of a warm, welcoming and stylish family home with a light and airy theme. The entrance hallway leads through to the impressive dining room, offering the perfect space for family meals as well as entertaining guests with culinary delights! The living room is a warm and cosy retreat complimented by the inviting wood burning stove. The modern well appointed kitchen has a wealth of integrated appliances and a door leading to the charming and secluded garden.
On the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom, with an on trend colour scheme, it oozes luxury and features a walk in shower and separate roll top bath. On the second floor is the stunning master bedroom which really does offer the wow factor with it’s floor to ceiling windows. The bedroom also has the added luxury of a stylish en suite.
This really is a wonderful family home in a fantastic location, and an appointment to view is highly recommended. In short, don’t miss out!
Quebec Street is situated in the popular Hanover Area of central Brighton. The property is conveniently situated for Brighton Mainline Railway Station, local bus services to the universities, the seafront, many shops, cafes, restaurants and other city centre amenities/attractions.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Popular Hanover Area
Beautifully Presented Throughout
Light & Airy Accommodation
High Spec Family Bathroom
Wonderful Family Home
Separate Family Dining Room
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Master Bedroom with En Suite
Viewing Highly Recommended
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Quebec Street, Brighton, East Sussex BN2 9UZ, UK