A quite magnificent 4 bedroom semi-detached Victorian residence of considerable character, with OFF ROAD PARKING, and occupying a prime central location within the heart of the sought after Wilbury district. Located in this favourable central Hove area, the property is within immediate proximity of Hove mainline station, making it excellent for commuters.
The property is the epitome of style, with mellow brick elevations and substantial bays beneath a pitched tiled roof in the traditional late Victorian style. Original character is indeed a theme consistent throughout the house, with a wealth of ornate coving, detailed cornices and impressive fireplaces, all highlighted with the wonderful light that floods the property from all areas. These details are effortlessly and sympathetically combined with the comforts of modern living creating a stylish family home.
Internally, the double reception room, with original stripped wood floors, feature fire place and charming bay window provides an enjoyable space for the family to relax together. The extended spacious kitchen/breakfast room, which opens out onto a beautiful mature garden is a perfect space for entertaining. Upstairs there are 4four good sized bedrooms both being serviced by two bathrooms. Worthy of particular mention is the infra red sauna and cosy cabin room / home office in the garden, complete with wood burner creating a comfortable retreat away from the main house.
This is a fabulous family home in an excellent location, a real gem!
Ranelagh Villas is a sought after and elegant location, quietly, yet centrally located within very close proximity of Hove mainline station, which ensures that this outstanding home is also a commuters dream! An absolute must see!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Mellow Brick Villa
Sought After Central Hove Location
Wealth Of Original Features And Detail
Beautiful Mature Garden
Cosy Garden 'Snug' Cabin
Close to Hove Mainline Station
Double Reception Room
Light And Exceptionally Spacious
Beautifully Presented And Appointed
Substantial Period Home
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Ranelagh Villas, Hove, Sussex BN3 6HE, UK