A spacious detached family home together with a lovely large sized level rear garden, occupying a favoured residential location, within close proximity of comprehensive local amenities in Richardson Road.
As you enter the house, you are immediately struck by a feeling of light and space, which begins with the spacious reception hallway. The living room is west facing and flooded with light, from bay windows overlooking the front of the house. Also leading from the reception hallway is a well equipped kitchen area and a very sizeable dining room. Both of these rooms lead through to a bright and spacious extension which is currently used as a wonderful family area. The extension provides superb views of the garden and doors open onto this marvellous outdoor space. The garage on ground floor has been converted into a very useful office space, perfect for those who work from home. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are good sized doubles and a family bathroom. The wide staircase then leads you to the second floor, on which you find a spacious loft bedroom with its own en suite.
This property offers much scope to reconfigure and re-modernise creating the perfect family home, the property also comes with off road parking for 2 cars.
An early viewing of this excellent and well located family home is very highly recommended by the owners agents.
Detached Family Home
Extended Living Area
Off Road Parking
Large Rear Garden
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Reynolds Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 5RJ, UK