A magnificent 6 bedroom semi-detached residence of considerable character, with OFF ROAD PARKING and occupying a SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION on a tree lined avenue in Hove. The property is a few minutes’ walk from the seafront and the independent shops of Richardson Road and Portland Road. Aldrington and Hove stations are also nearby with regular trains to Brighton (4 mins) and London (1 hr 7 mins).
Original character and style are consistent themes throughout this fabulous family home, period details having been effortlessly combined with the comforts of modern living.
Internally, the spacious double reception room, with original stripped wood floors, feature fire place and charming bay window provides an enjoyable space for the family to relax together. The spacious kitchen/breakfast room, which opens out onto a beautiful West facing mature garden, boasts a bespoke fitted kitchen and is the perfect space for entertaining. On the first floor is the splendid master bedroom. The second bedroom is currently opened up, connecting to the master bedroom and creating a quite marvellous double room. There is a modern en suite bathroom with free standing bath, underfloor heating and walk in shower. There is also a further good sized bedroom and a contemporary styled family bathroom, also with underfloor heating. On the second floor there are three further bedrooms, an airing cupboard and a wealth of storage space. This is a fabulous family home in an excellent location, a real gem!
The Central Hove area is exceptionally popular with buyers wanting to live in a busy and vibrant area where there is plenty going on. There are numerous bars and restaurants in Church Road catering for all tastes and expectations, all of which are within close proximity.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Stunning Character Features
Off Road Parking
Prime Central Location
Hove Station Nearby
Light and Bright Throughout
West Facing Mature Garden
Substantial Period Home
Close to the Beach
Beautifully Presented And Appointed
Viewing Highly Recommended
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Rutland Gardens, Hove, Sussex BN3 5PB, UK