****GUIDE PRICE £1,250,000 – £1,300,000****
A simply stunning 4 bedroom Edwardian mellow brick semi detached period residence offering in excess of 2,400 square feet with the benefit of off road parking for 2 cars. Sackville Gardens is a popular family road just moments from both the beach and the buzzing restaurant and cafe culture of Church Road. Both Aldrington and Hove train stations are close by offering excellent links in and out of the city of London.
The property itself has been extensively restored, extended and updated throughout whilst retaining many original features and is now presented in excellent decorative order. The approach to this handsome property, with Victorian styled chequered tiles sets the tone for quality materials and craftmanship throughout. Both elegant and stylish, the property retains a wealth of period features including original coving, restored original stripped wood floors and open fire places.
The accommodation spans over 3 floors. The entrance hall with its restored stripped wood flooring and high ceilings is both light and spacious. The main reception room is bright and airy and boasts fabulous period detailing with French shutters and open fireplace. The large kitchen family room really offers the wow factor with bespoke units and a Corian worktop. There is plenty of room to cook, entertain and dine and doors lead straight out to a sunny and good sized garden featuring a modern, timber and glazed home office with electricity. The ground floor also boasts a second reception room. The first floor with its wide landing and stylish Crucial Trading carpet has 3 double bedrooms and wonderful contemporary family bathroom. The plush master suite exudes a feeling of calm and tranquility, including an ensuite shower room . There is a further double bedroom with en suite on the top floor.
Stylish, on trend and in a prime location this is a must see property. In short, not one to be missed!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
4 Bedroom Semi Detached Residence
2 Reception Rooms
Large Open Plan and Extended Kitchen Family Room
Off Road Parking For 2 Cars
Moments from Seafront
Close To Hove Station Close To Excellent Schools
In Excess of 2400 Square Feet
Elegant and Stylish
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Sackville Gardens, Hove, Sussex BN3 4GJ, UK