Mishon Welton are delighted to present this STUNNING 4 bedroom period FAMILY HOME located in a prime location close to HOVE MAINLINE STATION and leafy HOVE PARK. Over 3 floors and boasting in excess of 1,540 square feet the property has been recently renovated throughout making this a truly lovely family home.
Upon entering, one is immediately struck by the level of detail that has gone into creating this wonderful home. There is a welcoming entrance hall with luxury wooden flooring and impressive high ceilings, a theme that continues throughout the ground floor. The stylish living area leads through to the generous and simply stunning kitchen/dining room which is the real hub of this family home. With bi-folding doors opening out onto the split-level West facing mature garden, this beautiful space offers the most wonderful entertaining area. The kitchen itself benefits from a range of integrated appliances as well as the added comfort of under floor heating. The home is fitted with a NEST heating system allowing temperature control at ones finger tips.
On the second floor there are three good sized bedrooms, all of which are very well presented and a contemporary family shower room. Above the third bedroom there is some very useful eaves storage. The master bedroom is located on the top floor and has lovely built in wardrobes. and roof top vistas. The room boasts a stunning ensuite bathroom and is a calming retreat away from the rest of the house.
Other features include a television point for Tivo and a non-vented cylinder which services the top floor.
This is a super home restored to exacting standards. and deceptively spacious.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Sackville Road is ideally located 0.6 miles from Hove mainline railway station with its excellent commuter links to London and just 0.4 miles away from Hoves celebrated sea front and promenade, with many shops, bars restaurants and amenities close by on Church Road and George Street.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Close to Hove Mainline Station
West Facing Mature Garden
Excellent Entertaining Space
Contemporary Kitchen with Underfloor Heating
Excellent Location close to Hove Park and the Seafront
Nest Heating System
High Ceilings Throughout
Wonderful Family Home
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Sackville Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 7AG, UK